January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas Happy New Year ♥

Whoop! Im here ^^
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011! whoaa its 2011 already~
Im still having my school holiday now. Done nothing much this holiday, spent some times with big family, BBQing, going to church etc etc.
2010 has passed, ive been through many ups and downs in 2010 and i hope i'll have a blast year in 2011! Keeping all the good memories from 2010 and use all the bad things from 2010 as reflection and lesson of life ♥
Resolution for 2011?
as i think of it, i got some of them.......study harder, be proud-able daughter, get more friends and less enemies, loss weight!! yupp, i gained some kilos recently. i dont know its bcos my life is at ease lately or im too stress and it makes me eat more? lol. but yeaa this thing is kinda stressing me out since i dont like exercising, my PE score in report card also the worst score among other subjects :P and holiday..........makes me eat more! in 2011,i'll have to be more strict to myself, eat less, control myself, and try to exercise as much as possible (depends on my mood though).......... 55kg! here i come >.<>
ohh and my height~~ sometimes i want to be taller....sometimes i feel like im too tall and i want to be a short cute girl like Sunny or Taeyeon SNSD. lol . confusing~ my height now is around 166-168cm? not sure, but around those numbers.
hmm, what u guys up to? whats r ur wishes and resolution for 2011? sowoneul malhaebwaaa~ tell me tell me te te te te te tell me ^^
bye for now =)


Love,
Abbigail

1 comment:

  1. cute. I hope you can live up to your resolutions :)
    your blog is very pleasant looking and I hope we can know each other more. This is my link joliesaile.tumblr.com
    adieu!

    ReplyDelete