May 23, 2010

hey again :)

hah , sorry for the long absence , i've been so lazy to blog .
fyi , i'm in the middle of my IGCSE exam now . luckily, it gonna end real soon . 2 more science paper to go , then i'll be free from IGCSE , i still have mandarin moral and physical education tests anyway . but i dont think bout those subjects a lot . it wont effect my future xp
the sad news is , one of my mom's cousin had died thursday morning. he died bcos of cancer , may he rest in peace and his soul live peacefully there :')
ive been through so many up and down in my life . i just keep thinking positively , and take the good things from every boundary , every problems , everything ! =D coz i know God wont let me down , and He will never ever give me problems without solutions and over my ability . ly Father ♥

last Friday was Vero's sweet 17th birthday , so me and my classmates set up a trick to make a joke on her . The exam was actually at 12 but we said to her that the exam was being changed and it would be started at 9. and Mr Peter helped us by calling her and said she was late and the exam was over . Then there she was , arrived at school and crying. She was panic and happy too . so again, HAPPY SWEET 17 Vero ♥

ttyl later bloggers (and visitors) , its getting late now , 1am already . i'll try to sleep soon . God bless you all .
and anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ci Audrey , Thius , Vincent and Virya !


xoxo, bigel

No comments:

Post a Comment