April 10, 2010

instruction :)

One day I asked God or instructions how to live on this earth.
God brought His voice close to my ear and said :
- Be like the sun .arise early and do not go to bed late
- Be like the moon shine in the darkness , but submit to the greater light
- Be like birds , eat , sings , drink , and fly
- Be like the flowers , loving the sun , but faithful to your roots
- Be like faithful dog , but only to your Lord
- Be like the fruit, beautiful on outside and healthy on the inside
- Be like the day , which arrives and leaves without boosting
- Be like the oasis , give your water to the thirsty
- Be like the firefly , altough small , it casts its on light
- Be like the water , good and transparent
- Be like the river , always moving forward

And above all things , be like the heavens ,a home or God
teach me to do your will , for you are my God
May Your gracious spirit lead me into the land of uprightness ...

No comments:

Post a Comment