February 14, 2010

HAPPY VAL and GONG XI GONG XI


hmm . just got home from Bandung, met my families there .. quite tiring but it was fun (:
anyway , HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR and HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY people ♥
wow . this year , valentine and chinese new year are in the same date !
collecting angpao and chocos from fam was so fun .


Valentine Rose…
Tears on rose petals,
Flows as love is felt,
Deep inside I miss you,
I ache for you,
I love you so,
I reach to hold you,
Silently love is still,
I am alone,
But your rose in my hand,
The memory of your touch,
And the sound of your heart
Beating close to mine,
Your lips gently on mine,
I wish you were here close to me,
Tears fallen on rose petals,
Remind me of how much I will always Love you…
Forever and eternity,
Will never be long Enough,
As long as I am in your arms..
I ♥ you..

Our love travels across the great sea,
A love that is so strong,So true.


Last but not least , HAPPY VAL's DAY
may u all have heaps of love :)

xoxo , bigel

No comments:

Post a Comment